Let’s make some blueberry pancakes, a tasty and nutritious brunch item.
Baking powder 5g
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl
- Mix the egg, milk and sugar together, and whisk well
- Mix 1 and 2 together with the pre-melted butter to make the batter
- On a pre-heated frying pan, drizzle some cooking oil on it, then pour a scoop of batter on (or all of it to make one large pancake)
- Cook on a weak flame and when bubbles start to fill the surface, sprinkle some blueberries (as much as you want) and flip the pancake carefully, to keep the shape
- Let the bottom surface cook for a bit longer, and then serve on a plate, then repeat until there’s no batter left
- Serve with blueberries, jam, honey, maple syrup, whipped cream, banana, icing sugar, bacon etc. according to your taste and enjoy
Pancakes are easy to make, soft, warm, moist and delicious which makes it ideal for brunch. Also, blueberries contain potent antioxidants which have anti-aging and anti-cancer properties.