Posted in Life & Happiness

The Aesthetics Of Emptiness

What makes a 70% moment into a 100% moment is not 30% of something, but 30% of nothing. 

Happiness comes from being content with the 70%; the other 30% is having peace of mind to enjoy the 70%.


(Image source: Puuung

(inspired from 1cm art by Eun Joo Kim)

Leave a Comment!