- An appropriate amount improves the quality of life and induce happiness.
- Excess use can harm both the user and those around him or her.
- There is a large variety, and each person prefers a certain type.
- It is highly addictive, and progressively takes up a larger portion of life.
- The history of its use by people stretches far into ancient times.
- It destroys many people’s rationality.
- It can provide hope to those who have none.
- Removing it from the world is probably for the better, but it is impossible to.
These are the common points between religion and alcohol.